2017 Metuchen Junebug ArtFest Registration Deadline: May 1, 2017
New for this year, the ArtFest is using an online registration system called ZAPP®. This platform allows individual artists to apply online to multiple art shows through one central website and to upload digital images of their artwork for jury review. As all three Junebug artist venues will be juried, this new application process will enable our planning team to review all artwork in an organized, consistent and high-quality digital format. In addition, through the ZAPP system, artists reap several benefits: they no longer need to complete multiple-page paper applications; they receive email notifications with application status and other relevant information; and they are eligible for invitations to many other high quality Art Festivals across the country.
Setting up a profile in ZAPP should take no longer than 10 minutes and is FREE for artists to join and this is the only way to register for participation in the Metuchen Junebug ArtFest:
- Artists should go to ZAPP at www.zapplication.org to set up a profile.
- Once in the system, search for the "Metuchen Junebug Art Festival 2017" or go directly HERE for our application.
- The ZAPP system will request that each applicant uploads images of their work. For Junebug, we require six images for jurying.
Junebug artist venues include:
- Outdoor Sidewalk/Street Exhibitors;
- Window Gallery Competition; and
- Indoor Public Gallery at the Metuchen Public Library.
The ArtFest features 150+ visual and performing artists who participate in open-air exhibits, window galleries, live music, performance art events and open-mic sessions.
This one-of-a-kind event draws thousands of visitors from the tri-state area and transforms our central New Jersey community into a month-long celebration of the arts. Come and join us!
For more information on registration or the event itself, please contact the Metuchen Chamber of Commerce at (732) 548-2964 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.