Knock Out Music Performances All Day Long . . .
Two stages filled with a fantastic line-up of some of the best bands in New Jersey!
Located at the corner of Main Street and Hillside Avenue, the HillsideStage will feature many notable Metuchen and other local acts thatspecialize in acoustic, singer/songwriter or folk mixed with a little rock.
- 12:00 - 12:40 pm – Danny & Jeremy
Harmony-heavy acoustic duo with a playlist from the 1950s to today
- 12:50 - 1:30 pm – Peter Horvath
Singer–songwriter specializing in Psychedelia, Pop, Rock-N-Roll,hooks, twists and turns www.theandersoncouncil.org)
- 1:40 - 2:20 pm – Ben David & Zack Leffand from The Circle of Trust
Rock & Roll - https://www.facebook.com/circleoftrustband
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm – Death & Heaven
Acoustic Folk trio
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm – The eMKayS
Eclectic mix of great music from Folk through Rock to Jazz https://www.facebook.com/EMKAYSofCentralJersey/
- 6:15 - 6:45 pm – Alejandro Ataucusi & Friends
Acoustic trio with an eclectic and varied songbook and a Latin accent
- 7:30 - 8:00 pm – John Wilkey
Acoustic singer–songwriter http://johnwilkey.com/
Located at the corner of New and Pearl Streets, the new Plaza Stagewill feature an exciting array of Indie, Rock and Folk musicperformances from five featured acts.
- 3:00 - 3:45 pm – The Grip Weeds
From Psychedelic and Garage Rock to Folk-based ballads http://www.gripweeds.com/
- 4:15 - 5:00 pm – The RocknRoll Hi-Fives
Punk Rock Family Band https://rocknrollhifives.bandcamp.com/
- 5:30 - 6:15 pm – The Cold Seas
Psychedelic Indie Rock https://www.facebook.com/thecoldseas
- 6:45 - 7:30 pm – Lowlight
“Roadhouse chic” Indie Rock https://lowlightnj.com/
- 8:00 - 10:00 pm – Scott Wolfson and other Heroes
The Plaza Stage concerts at METFEST are part of the METUCHEN ROCKS! Summer Concert Series, which is sponsored by the Metuchen Arts Council and Metuchen Recreation with generous support from the Metuchen Savings Bank. The concert series is also funded in part by the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders through a grant provided by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State.